Roulette is considered as one of the most popular games in all the casinos around the world. It’s not surprising as there is a simple explanation for this: it brings joy, fun, excitement, and of course money. Roulette is a game of chance and is presented as a spinning wheel with 36 sectors of red and black colors and 37th green sector “zero” with the designation of zero. The players have the option to make a bet on a color, an even or odd number, a range, or a specific number.
Strategy on how to play roulette and win all the time
People who take part in casino games have invented a lot of different strategies on how to play roulette and win. Below you can find the best of them which were checked on practice by many casino players.
The Martingale Roulette Strategy
This is the most popular strategy used by many experienced betters. The rules are very easy:
- You need to choose the table with a small minimum and a high maximum bet;
- Put a small wager ($10 for example) on any part of the wheel: color, odd or even or number;
- If you succeeded, take all the money you won, and place the same small wager;
- If you failed, double the original wager (if it was $10 for the first time, the next time it must be $20) and place it on the same part of a wheel.
These are all the requirements that will raise a chance to win enough money, but you need to be careful in any way and do not get too far as many casinos have the limit of a price to bet. Usually, the allowed price is $1280.
The Scobe’s Paroli System
This strategy is safer than the previous one and its main features are: to win money constantly but in the small amounts and to avoid huge losses. All you need to do is:
- Have a fixed base rate to use it all the time;
- If you won, double a rate;
- Stop doubling after three wins, instead come back to the basic one.
- If you lost, start again from the base rate which you placed from the beginning.
The Paroli System is very convenient and will let you save a lot of money, but it doesn’t guarantee the high winnings. So how to play roulette at a casino, it’s up to you and your preferences. Always consider the risks and possibilities.
How to play European and American roulette
The main difference between European and American roulettes is the order of the numbers on the wheel and the chances to win. The American version has one additional pocket which is green and is pointed as double zero. The European wheel has only 37 pockets, while the American one has 38 pockets. That means if you play the European version your chance to win is one in 37, and if you choose the American wheel your chance to succeed is 1 in 38. That’s why many betters recommend choosing the one with 37 slots.